Friday, February 10, 2006

blog

Today was quite a boring day for me...wanted to start on my dmd project but dunno how to. Suddendly i have an urge to see my blog in sec sch..www.xanga.com/go_go_go. Well, after reading them i got back lots of my past memories and really upset that i have parted with my sec sch friends. Maybe i am havings lots of problems recently like exam stuff and personal thingy, my mum keep asking me if i am facing problems... haha well my face expression betray me, i dun think i am good at hiding my emotions. i remember last year when i lost the selection for the thailand competition, my face was damm black not because i am angry or a sore loser but i just felt very upset due to my poor play and my frends said my face like going to kill anyone at anytime.

i personally thinks that i am a straight forward person and sometimes i tend to say the wrong thing without realising it. when i was in sec1 omg i think i am the common enemy among all my classmates but i just dunno what i did wrong until i reach sec3 when i met my group of friends jeremy, dexiang, huishan and geok hwa. this group 5 of us was the best thing i had in sec sch and in my life cause this is when i have true frends. How 5 of us got together must really say is fate. our neighbouring sch(jurongville sec) is hosting a musical and there are tickets to be grab and 5 of us decide to go and the venue is at nanyang poly.

No comments:

Post a Comment