Monday, April 03, 2006

tired

Went to paris ris coasta sand for chalet on sat, it was a mind sports chalet so go there eat eat and eat. there is plently of food like satay, hotdog, crabstick, chicken chop, chicken wing, sting ray and others, food is pretty nice.

sch is starting soon..... this coming wed i will be having my sec sch chalet in aloha loyang then next week back to pasir ris coasta sand for my poly chalet. this means i have to spend money!!! haiz......

philip ask me to take over him this coming thursday at huamin primary to teach fundermental class and i was so surprise to hear him say it is the first lesson and is $40 an hour, i think tats alot cause i help out 3 days at the toyota competition and is $40 too, muhahah money face me.... hmm... hope i dun screw up.. thinking of it i have chalet on wed to fri, hope i dun overslept on thursday..

i just cant get rid of the bbq smell in my hair, smells disgusting and i have wash my hair like 3 times today...hmm...maybe go cut botak muhahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment