Wednesday, June 14, 2006

buffet

Mon was my parents off day and we went sakura buffet to eat. Me, my sis, my cousins (3 of them), mum, grandparents went to the branch in science center to eat.. It was my first time eating in sakura and i have to admit is quite cheap. $20 for adult inculsive gst and service charge, no ++, $10.90 for kids. The food there was not bad, quite alot of variaties and free flow of drinks.. and the total bill was $150.80 for 8 ppl.

After that went west mall to walk walk and my sis n cousins went to watch x-men 3. Then me and my mum went to the various hp shop to look at the hp cost cause my plan is reaching soon, haha, sort of ....in dec.

There are a few model in mind, the LG chocolate, sony erisson 810i, samsung forget wat model le. Lg chocolate is quite unique cause the the screen is quite big and the buttons on negivation are not button but touch pad. Samsung one was ok but i dun like their camera. 810i was good. yusi recommend me 800 but 810 was better. mp3, fm, 2mp camera, very very cool themes and many more.

Went to starhub to see 810i cost and it was quite ex cause is $4oo+++ and must sign those $80++ plan a month so out le...went to m1 next. The cost there is $400+++ and just have to upgrade my mum plan but bad news is have to pay$100 extra . But my mum say "lets buy". i was shock cause she just say it without hesitation. i decided to pay the extra $100 myself.

Father day is this sunday and i still have no idea wat to buy for my dad. maybe a wallet?? Next mon is yang lao shi birthday and i was thinking of getting him a watch. hmm, i wont he wont be think i wan to shong zhong. went to 25h to see the price and it cost 65. hmm...maybe share with other year 1.

full of projects due after holiday, headach...finding time to play weiqi, do shi huo hw and project. haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment