Friday, August 04, 2006

hgh

Finally a week is coming to an end and this means exam and holiday is coming soon.... wed got my networking and is was terrible because the teacher ask me something chee heng have not taught me.

teacher :"Can u ping router b to the admin?"
me:"(in thoughts) shit, got admin meh?"

Then i just say errr....

teacher:"is ok, can u tell me where is the gateway for the admin?"

I was like wah lao, wat the hell... got gateway de meh?
Then i anyhow pomp one ip address in then cant ping!!!

teacher:"can u troubleshoot and tell me y it cant ping?"
I am really having a headach le...cause i dunno wat the hell is troublesoot so i just sit there and err.... again...But eventually the teacher say i can pass even though i dunno how..very happy:)

Next was database and there is this quiz which i din memorise at all so i have to put the ans on the desktop and when the teacher walk to other place i have to like quickly open the file to see the ans... In the end think i have no problem passing and i open and close the file more than 20 times...

Finally my nightmare, animation test!!!! think i will fail that cause section c which is worth 60 marks, i really pomp in alot of rubbish... if got competition on pomp stuff i sure get into top 3... Think the teacher marking our script will get stroke or burst his blood vessel...haha...

Today we had our entrepreneurship presentation and we rush like hell in the last min, haha kind of lame though but enventually we got it all through and think should have no problem passing. Thx wenzhi for doing up most of the ppt, thx bobby or doing up the poster and webby and thx mic for doing up the operational plan and thx myself for doing the cashflow, muhahaha....

Anyway feel free to go www.thebigpod.blogspot.com to visit the website. Our business idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment