Thursday, November 16, 2006

sick

Today is a bad day for me. I woke up and feel very giddy and could not walk properly. When i was in the toilet i couldnt even stand properly, got to hold on to something. Is like everything around you is trying to turn upside down .I though maybe if i go get some more sleep it will be fine but i was wrong, it remain the same when i woke up.

This is the first time i felt so giddy in entire life. Went to the doctor and he say everything is fine, some internal problem and gave me some pills. Damm, pills again and this time one of the pill cant bite de, it so dam super duper hard, have to swallow by force. Oh no, my swallow pill phobia is back.

Till now my head spins like hell.....

Good thing is that my teacher just inform me the china trip has been approve. Yea!!! but die, week 7 need to pass up some web development stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment