Saturday, June 30, 2007

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!





Finally today i can relax and do my personal stuff unlike other days where i need to sleep early or have to work OT. Attachment life is alrigh.... nothing much to say about...data entry everyday.





Few days ago my work place ppl were all discussing about having chalet in downtown east and they all get so excited about it, tats a good thing at least they not talking about work. Today they email me asking me to go to the chalet and the funny part is there are instruction to everyone like bla bla bla in-charge of bbq, bla bla in-charge of entertainment....so working life...haha... doubt i will be going.

Went dinner with my mum and sis in je entertainment on monday.Decided to eat pizza then catch the show eye in the sky.....

.

.

.

.

following pic might let u lose your appetite.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seriously i was so shocked when i finish eating. this whole pile of thing on my plate look like dog food. i must be very hungry....

No comments:

Post a Comment