Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy and Sad thing.

Happy cause i pass my last sem exams which i dun even know how i manage to pass my FYP, YAHHHHH!!!!!!! (NYP is the best.....)

Sad thing is i will be like alone when the new sem start and is like so scary lar. All my frends will be gone...no one to talk to in class, no one to play tai di during lecture (opps..), no tips during exam period... OH NO!!!!!!! The timetable is alright but the modules i am going to take sucks alot.....

-ICT PROJECT MANAGEMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
-BROADBAND ACCESS & WIDE AREA NETWORKS
-NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
-ROUTER-BASED NETWORK DESIGN & IMPLMTTN
-NETWORK & SERVERS SECURITY
-MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS
-PROFESSIONAL & INTERPERSONAL COMM SKILLS
-NATIONAL EDUCATION

They all look so damm interesting RIGHT??? I totally sian half when i see these... how am i going to pass my exams??? 1 good thing, there is no maths :)

No comments:

Post a Comment