Sunday, April 27, 2008

What are the things that are going to happen when you have a mad sister?

funny poster on the door... trying to scare ppl away.

Look at how hardworking my sis is. I am so touched!!!!

My sis drag me to watch Mayday concert yesterday night.....

pay 131 bucks a ticket for a SIDE VIEW!!!!

really mean side view..... indoor stadium really know how to squeeze ppl in. There are even seat tat are almost at the back of the stage.... So people seating there will have those really really angry n bad mood face.

Look at the crowd..... what i cant believe is that there are actually auntie and uncle who went to watch Mayday concert!!! Unbelievable.... There happen to be 2 auntie seating beside us and they jump and sing like no one business.... is really hard not to laugh.....

I really hate concert!!! I pay so much to damage my ears... after the whole thing my left ear got some hearing problem...keep hearing a eeeeeeeeee sound... The music is too loud... I wonder how those old ppl stand the volume.

What worst is after the concert!!! So hard to take cab.. so we walk all the way out to leisure park car park and began calling cab. Me and my sis spend more than hour an hour listening to music cause all the hotline seems busy. Bad night...........

Tired day today. Finish selection and lost. This outcome is as expected but I got really upset not because i cant go taiwan but when review of my games i feel so speechless of the content of the game. It was horrible. Played weiqi for some time and the progress i made is tiny, i feel so bad whenever yls see my games, letting him down.

It is really so hard to continue this game when u keep losing while ppl around u r improving. If other ppl is in my shoe they would have given up long ago. But i cant. I have no choice.

Will i still be playing GO if i am like the rest? ask myself so many times and i dare not ans.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment