Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Childrens Day!!! (in korea)

Today i seat and do go stuff for a very long hour (9am to 12.30pm, 1.30pm to 6.30pm) and after that i feel like vomitting. Not kidding...

And if my dear sis is reading my blog pls dont report everything i type here....... cause they will ask me tons of questions.

So i was thinking i should exercise since i will be seating most of the time. The dojang is on the 8th floor so i plan to climb stairs everyday. So today i tried climbing and when i reach the dojang i cant even walk and talk properly..... Then my china friend ask me y i so hardworking climbing stairs when i can take lift, so i tell him i need to exercise. Then he say......

"Oh, these few days is holiday so can take lift, after holiday(which is tue) we have to climb stairs everyday, we r not allow to take lift." I was like WHAT!!!! R U KIDDING ME????

My exercise goal is going to come true for sure.......

No comments:

Post a Comment