Monday, July 14, 2008

Today is my parent off day so went sakae to have lunch with mum n granny..

Went to swa for the fuseki research..


Had chicken rice feast with jc, kok, czx, kay n bf and weisong, plus a few plates of veg thanks to czx.

Thumbdrive data was deleted so was feel like killing ppl at tat time. But this is nothing..

Today i received a very bad news from korea. The sch have decided that i have to study four years in myongji. Which means i have to study 2 years weiqi n 2 years of non weiqi related stuff. This is nightmare to me. I have enough of studying stuff beside weiqi.

Haiz, i dunno. From wat i heard from pro nam i should not have a problem studying 2 years but when i heard of the decision today i was really upset by it. I suddenly feel so lost. All the planning i have made for my future have to start from scratch.

Fell so scared now whenever i thought of my future, my job, everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment