Sunday, April 26, 2009

Few weeks time some of my army friend in my unit will ORD loh... Haha... i will have my chance to say ORD loh next year or 4 years later.

Ok, going to write a lump of emo stuff....

So these bunch of frends who r leaving us soon are busy going into interviews in all the uni and trying their best to get a place in uni. Looking at them cant stop me from thinking whether going to uni is because u really like tat course or is for the sake of getting into a uni? The normal path of singaporean is pri sch, sec sch, poly/jc/ite/private, NS for guys, uni, get a job, get married and maybe waiting to die ba. Is such a fixed "routine" tat i feel abit sick of it.

I have seen so many ppl work not because they love their work but due to the salary needed to support them and their family. I cant imagine working in an environment for the sake of money while i have no interest in that job. Of course not everyone is lucky or fortunate to choose a job that they enjoy or like. If there are 2 jobs, 1 with damm high pay but u have no interest in that work while another job has average pay but is a job u enjoy doing it, which one will you choose?

I remember clearly that i have though through alot on whether i should study baduk as a degree in korea because this path fill with uncertainty and no one have done this. I have seek advice from many ppl especially those in SWA and i received different feedback. Some say i am nuts, some think is bad for my future, some thinks is a very good path and so on. Despite how blur the future seems to be if i take up this path, i feel that doing something i really like as my lifetime job is more important than any other factor.

When i said i wanted to study in korea after my ns, my mum gave me the "u siao bo" face and i think my dad was shaking his head, deep in his mind thinking i have walk fire enter demon(zou huo ru mo). But soon i somehow managed to convinced them which i cant remember how and they agree to it. I am really glad i have their support. As you know older generation can spread stuff really fast, one of my uncle get to know this and he wanted to talk to me about it. I wasnt really keen about it cause he is kind of strict and i was expecting him to scold me or something near there. But he told me that i should work hard towards my dream because not everyone get a chance to do what they like as a job in this world. Haha, this really surprise me...

anyway i dunno why i write all this stuff but yea who cares, haha...

went to watch THE INTERNATIONAL with zhixiong, wenjun and xingwei and there is weiqi in the show!!! haha... Our reaction when we see the weiqi scence must be really funny... Maybe this is the scence tat WAKE up all of us... haha... Without this scence i think i would be whack till upside down by them cause the show isnt good...

No comments:

Post a Comment