Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Looking back at my past post and realized that blogging really helps to "preserve" your memories. So much memories coming back after reading them especially my first year in Korea. I was 24 then, so young.

Helped to book a room in The Sultan for staycation next week with gang, mk, j and c. Went there before during Jerlyn's bd and was impress by the interior of the hotel, very arty farty feel. Is also my first time to have a staycation, hope it turns out well.

Had dinner with mk, j and kingston. I still dun understand what is so nice about DTF..the queue is ridiculously long everyday. The boss really huat sia.. Interesting conversation with kingston on Go, we really need more of these enthu players around.

My target this week is to run at least twice! One more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment