Sunday, March 19, 2006

sat

Today i woke up at 12.30pm and then watch CSI, eat lunch, did abit study on yao dao joseki variation and surf net. Come to think of it sat now to me is kind of bored cause unlike last time, i get to go to granny house to play with all my cousins then evening time go taekwondo with them but now we have all grown up, see each other also nothing to talk about.

Went to jurong point with huishan, mavia and alvin. jakin n siwei join us last min. Went to long- john to eat, hmmm...dunno y all my friends like to eat there, mavia love tat place, jon and bobby love tat place too. I just find tat both the fish n chicken beside being crispy it is tasteless, i am serious. different ppl have different taste i suppose.

Was planning to watch v for vendetta but after discussing for very long we decided not to watch cause is ex ($9.50) and late too. I dunno why all the friends i met have this stuck and cant move at one place to decide where to go disease. haha, my sec sch frends r like tat, even my poly frends are like tat too. we need a very very super duper long time to decide where to go next and very often we all decide to go home, haha...

Next we went coffee bean to drink and talk.omg.... the drink there is so expensive..$5 for a cup of SMALL ice-blended mocha, isnt it horrible, dunno why so many ppl like to drink stuff from there, is not like they taste very gd. The HL low fat mocha milk taste much better than the mocha i drank there. Maybe they all got peer pressure like me tats y they went there.

Yar, went to look for my mum's birthday gift and decided to get her a neckalces with you know the leaf thingy pedant. dunno wat it stands for too. Think this is the first present she get from me for the past 19 years, gosh..so shameful of me. as for my sis she sure will get something for her every year and every year is a surprize. this year she baked a birthday cake by herself and i am really shock.

Haiz, good things never happen long on me, i dunno y. everytime just when i feel very happy and think everything is going on smoothly, bad things tend to happen to me shortly. True enough i received a sms from my sis telling me tat my parents are having a quarrel and my mum cried. This really dampen my mood, really!!! ppl keep saying a couple can never work together cause they tend to quarrel here n there, this is very true. This is i think the third quarrel for this month and everytime is because of work, haiz...when can this end?

No comments:

Post a Comment