Sunday, March 05, 2006

weiqi

I have made up my mind to learn weiqi from philip. It is going to be expensive but i have already plan how to distribute my allowence between food n weiqi, no more comic or other stuff except death note. It is going to be once a week lesson and i intend to continue even after my holiday, i will stop at nothing to reach my dreams. I know he is going to nus in august and i am afraid of losing this teacher but i must not always depend on him.I must work double even triple harder then be4.

Begin a judge in weiqi tournament is not easy, especially when so many pair of eyes stare at you when u count. I was so afraid of making mistake... and finally it happens..a mistake. I had to count for a game between 2 kids with their parents staring hard at the board cause the results seems close. in weiqi, 13*13 size board, black seed need 88 to win while white need 82 to win so i counted white and i knew white had already lost so i counted carelessly and said he lost cause he got 78 but his dad counted n said is 79 and was not happy with me. After everything, deep down in me i was thinking "78 or 79 is still a lose ma, so what, not as if like 82(the winning number) or wat ma". but later when i cool down i realize that if i am playing i too do not wan the judge to count like tat.. it will greatly affect the competitor mood. yar, so i would like to apologise to him..sorry.

Bobby change his msn nick to look at his blog nick so i went to read and i know i am suppose to give comment but i dunno wat to write for comment. personally i think the content of the blog is very meaningful cause is very true and one or two points apply to everyone of us. The point where ppl getting punctual for exam while late for appointment is something i can reflect on.

The best thing a person should do is to be himself and not try to change himself purposely to achieve a result or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment