Monday, September 25, 2006

fatboy

Went out with my mum to marina square to shop around and have lunch since is her offday. Then she keep saying she used to bring me there when i am young with her close friends and now it has changed so much.

Very true... marina square indeed change alot... i remembered it was like cememtry in the past, everyone is chasing houseflies in their shop, now is so crowded.

So i manage to talk my mum into buying my dream bean bag "fatboy" and we went to bought it. it cost $209 in total and is huge!!! it seems bigger than those in e2max and i am having trouble putting it in my room cause it occupied almost 1 quarter of it. din really see it coming..

So was clearing my room for the bean bag and i discover the side of my cupboard is full of pokemon stickers...

Stuff i play when i am yooung, muhahahah

And my sis got abit cranky up there cause she keep asking everyone at home wat does thislook like?

think my maid say mushroom, i said dumbbell, forget wat my parents said but should be something lame... especially my dad. he keep asking my sis to give him some clue so he can guess but is an art piece so everyone perspective of it will be different... he keep pestering my sis to give a clue till my sis give up and stop asking him...

No comments:

Post a Comment