Monday, September 18, 2006

rich

Have not blog for a week cause was somehow busy everyday and lazy to type stuff out.

Reading my tag board and wenzhi just reminded me of the show "recycle". I heard the advertisement in 933 and it sounds very scary and interesting... tok about the pang brother's scariest movie and bla bla bla and is all BULLSHIT!!!!

We rent the show and watch it in the chalet with all the lights off creating scary atmosphere only that almost everyone fall asleep halfway through the movie. It is not scary and it makes human sleepy...is totally a waste of money renting it and was so lucky we din watch it in the movie.

Fortunately another horror movie was good. "FRAGILE" was quite a good show 8 on the scale of 0 to 10. The horror looking nurse charlote, not sure how to spell was indeed very scary and it has something like a twist in the end. anyway i would rate recycle 3 on the scale of 0 to 10 cause it has some scary part in the front part...

My mum just told me today that my granny just announce her will in case something bad happen to her. And i am shock!!!! real shock. She said that all her sons and daughter (a total of 8 of them) will get $10,000 each, my eldest cousin will get $10,000 too, follow by me, second eldest will not get tat much but only a ring and something else, not very sure. Her sons' children will get $4,000 each (a total of 7 of them). I understand this point cause the older generation treat grandchildren on the son side better. daughters' side grandchildren including me is about 13 of us so not sure what she is going to give them. The main point is i never knew she is so rich. But i am quite worry cause she suddenly say such stuff out dunno if there is other meaning in it.


This pic is not very clear but if u see the real laptop u will faint cause is so damm dirty and so much mud stain on the screen. It belongs to my weiqi teacher, i really wonder wat he did to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment