Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dunno where to spend your money during weekend? Go watch the last king of scotland.

For me to judge whether a movie is good or bad depends on how many times i check the time on my watch. If the show is really nice i wont have the time to check and will be concentrating hard on it.

However this is the first show i check my watch time for more than 8 times hoping that the 2 hours will pass quickly. This show is worth 0.5 stars. I AM SERIOUS!!! It sux.

The whole show is crap, rubbish, a waste of time and i just kill a few thousand braincell figuring what they are trying to say cause they all the 'black guy' in the movie have got this africian accent where u have to echo after them to know what they have just said.

Next thursday is 1 test which have the highest possibility of failing. DEADMEAT. Really have to pray to all god and eat vegetarain for the rest of the week. Speaking of vegetarain, me n jerlyn got this craziness on vegetarain food in south canteen. Is cheap and nice and we will name the side dish such as unagi, fried chicken bla bla bla to entertain ourself, very lame though.

Had my comm skill prsentation and the teacher's comment is to smile more. I seriously think that i got this facial expression problem. When i play weiqi my frends say that my face look like as if my opponent had just burn all my weiqi book and when i talk to my frends about serious stuff i look like very bu shuang.

Anyway i saw renick's group report and i was so amazed.......

FOR OUR BELOVED TEACHER??? omg this is the lamest thing i ever see. This is a formal report and they wrote this!!! I really cant stop laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment