Sunday, January 14, 2007

Went to my sis blog and realise she is so violent. She used to learn taekwondo with me and there is this time she use side kick n turning kick on a guy and he end up having a 15cm scar on his stomach. GOOD JOB!!!

Anyway really busy these few days cause have to work and help out in scouts the whole day on sat/sun and have to rush all my holiday hw. Hmm, progress not very good though. I used to get very panic and upset when is near deadline and that is not good for health cause is like giving myself stress and pressure but now i can control my emotion slightly better. Always look on the brighter side, of course not saying dun do the work but sure got ways to finish them de.

This week past so fast, i cant really recall much about this week event.

Sometimes in lecture and lab i keep asking myself why am i wasting time in this diploma.Honestly i dun really have much interest in this course and doubt i will do IT related stuff when i graduate but still i am studying this just to get a diploma, a expensive paper to survive. After which i have to waste 2 years of my youth in NS, haiz....

When i was bloging this entry my sis went into her room with our maid already sleeping in it. Then my sis say out loud "wake me up at 5.30am"................then she added "this is not a dream". hahahah, i really find it very funny.... dunno y after seeing my sis blog realise she is getting lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment