Sunday, April 08, 2007

Today got 2 new student in my class. One is a transfer student from junior class, the other is a kid from taiwan and both of these parents know abit weiqi so kind of stress when teaching the class. Especially when they stare at every of your move during lesson. I dun like parent to be in class when i am teaching, very stressful, haha.

One of my aunt is a graduate from NUS but now she is not working and just looking after her kid. I cant help thinking y spend so much time and money in uni when u only wan to be a housewife in future. I mean is just so dumb to go through exams after exams and not use the knowledge u got after graduating...I dunno, thats wat i think.

I got a frend i know during my part time job in popular and when i ask her wat she wan to be in future, she said she hope to work in hotel. I am quite surprise. Ask her y and she said during lunch or something when u walk around the hotel u'll see ppl smiling and happily enjoying their holiday and she feel happy seeing ppl enjoying themselve. Is really a unexpected reply.

Like for me, i hope to be a GO teacher. Not because it got GOOD pay or get i will get very popular but seeing a student understanding GO, hearing them say 'oh yar' after u explain their mistake or some question and being able to spread to more ppl really make me enjoy very much.

Different ppl have different thinking and will have different perspective of job they wan.

Whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment