Saturday, April 07, 2007

Was looking through my tag and jerlyn say i din blog. Haiz...not i dun wan to blog but everyday in sch is so dead and lifeless...i wan to blog also dunno wat to write...


ok, enough of sch....


Today is goooooood friday and i spend whole day in bishan training. Anyway those who dun like to read GO stuff is advise to skip this paragraph unless u cant sleep. My training start at 9am and last all the way to 6pm, was so damm tired. Realise i miss lots of training and those who went reguarly improve real fast. There is so much for me to catch up..... Played against him in a 45min per person match, even though i win by time but by right i have already lost so really upset on losing to him. FYP is making me miss so much training. Speaking of training i really think yls is really great. No matter how tired and late he will still review game for us if we have any question, is only now i truly understand wat shaiws said about yls when i wan to learn under philip. Philip training is good and i really learn alot from him but it is really too expensive, i wonder how long can i continue learning from him.


Was buying drink from mama shop just now and this indian lady in her 50s walk towards me... As she past by me she suddenly gave a LOUD burb. I was so damm freak out cause it was damm loud and the more i think of that sound the more i feel like vomittng. In the end i drank my drink 2h later...

My junior design a weiqi 'logo'. I seriously think is so damm lame. If u dun understand the pic it is showing that 3 white evil seed is trying to surround a crying black seed and the happy black seed show it has escape.

Everyday in sch i will pass by the student admin office where ppl who wan to enter NYP or appeal into NYP will register in there. These few weeks it is fill with ppl and most of them are with anxious and nervous face. Most of the ppl wants to appeal into NYP either they dun like the course or sch allocated to them or their result is too poor. I can really understand how they feel cause i experience it when i was coming into nyp. I did not manage to get into my 12 choice so had to appeal and i told myself if i get in i must treasure it and get good result. But in the end i only treasure it but din get good result.

I cant believe i am in my year 3. Time just pass so fast. But main problem is.....

what have i learn in the past 2 years?

i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment