Thursday, October 25, 2007

well today is the third day in thailand and i haven spend a single cent. I just break my personal record of not spending money in oversea so far. looks like i can only buy stuff in the airport.

Today is the start of the competition and my team score 2 out of 2 games so not bad but tml opponent will be harsh(god bless us). Ya team not so good cause they haven got a win yet, jia you!!!

Today during free time, zx went to play with one of the jap player and i was beside watching them play. haha, the way the jap player hold his seed is really pattern more then badminton but i have to admit is somehow style lar. But that is not the main point. I somehow got motivated by them. Is a very strange n special feeling.

I really have to work hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment