Saturday, November 03, 2007

omg.... y my blogger become thai version.....



anyway just came back from bugis training and lost a should not lose game...GREAT!!!



reach home n i saw this!!!!......

(MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION)

What is in this box?

a) A pack of bones

b)Board

c)Just a box, nothing in it

d)Dun feel like answering my question(cause u think is lame)

haha......ans is B...... board...GO BOARD IMPORT FROM JAPAN!!!

omg.... i am really damm happy. My birthday present from my mum. A very ex go board from japan. Really got the hikaru no go feel, muhahahaha

saw this poster in sch few week back.....

whoever draw this must have lend kelly a huge some of money n din get get it back.

ok, happy stuff over...bad stuff now... next mon got lab test...die...i am really going to fail!!!!

I HATE ROUTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment