Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Realised the 3 frog pic in my blog is gone!!!!!

<------------???????

Think i will ask my sis to do me a new blogskin. She will be damm pleased cause can show off her work, haha...

Speaking of my sis she wont be home till the next tue cause she got this camp that needs to entertain the thai. Wonder which poor soul will be under her care, they will be damm bored by her and i she will be showing off her new digital 7pixel camera.........

My mum got her this camera(she ask my mum to get 1 for her if my mum strike 4D and heng heng my mum really strike that immediate week) from harvey norman and is a CASIO brand. I dunno but i never heard of casio digital camera be4. I thought they make stuff like watches and calculator. Who knows they might make weiqi board in future :) (ok, bad joke)

Yesterday went for my medical checkup and was quite disappointed tat i wasnt posted to clerk..... the medical checkup was alright, got blood test, urine test, eye sight test, dental check, hearing test, x-ray, little brother test and some other test, dun really remember.

anyway my frend's frend skip national service due to his superb acting skill. Why? cause he told the medical doctor that he keep hearing voices in his head... so he was send to see a psychologist to make sure he was not joking. So the psychologist asked him many question and finally to a question "If the voice in your head ask you to fired at your bunk mate, will u fired?" Then the frend reply "of course, i will listen to the voice" ok, there he goes...no NS...

was on the cab and heard this.........

There was this child who was living in a first world country and one day he was watching national geographic or something and the show at that time was showing how the kids in africa was starving and how bad their lifestyle was. After watching he told his granny wat he saw and told her that he is very sad about it. Then the granny replied "dun be fooled by them, if they are poor how come they still got the money to perm their hair?"



After the checkup

No comments:

Post a Comment