Saturday, November 24, 2007

INTRODUCING.....






JINGJING!!!






YINGYING!!!









My relative went to china for vacation and they got this 2 gothic-lookalike stuff for us. So when i reach home my sis ask me which one i wan and was shocked cause this is the first time she let me choose. (she usually take the better looking one and left me the retarded looking toy).






So i happily open the wrapper and i was like "oh, china olympics mascot... y u so good let me choose first?" and she went "both are equally ugly...."









WELL DONE MY SIS!! secondary sch education has taught u alot....






Anyway i know jingjing is a panda (after staring at it for 15min) but yingying...hmmm...i not sure...maybe a goat without eyeballs....



My aunt also increase my commercial aircaft collection...








So damm happy... they are not cheap cause i got 1 when i was on SIA last month. Alot of ppl love those fighter jet model but i think commercial aircraft are nicer, especially the different country design.




This is my favourite model. Even though is the cheapest and is make of plastic (those SIA model are all make of steel) i like the design alot.
I think korea really got a way to make weiqi look young and cute.



I personally find this 2 pic is really creative and a good way to promote weiqi to teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment