Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today is second day of exam.

And it sux..

Today's exam is a total flop. Have to choose 4 question out of 5. I memorise so many things and out of the whole paper only 2 small parts(not even whole questions) came out. gosh.... dunno how i am going to pass.

When i was struggling on the questions my teacher came to me and said "dun give up, just draw and write something" So i use all my brain juice to create some story out even though it make no sense to me. And the diagrams...oh my... i dun even know what the question mean how u expect me to draw out... but still i pomp out a few picture which look like retarded first drawing attempt.

When i came out i realise my classmates (those very pro de) say is very difficult too.. So is a relieve. hahaha

Tml is the last day and after that overnight MAHJONG in junzhe house!!!

YAHOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment