Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yesterday i did a unbelieveable thing.

I taught my dad GO.

Haha, though i learn this game for around 3 years le but it never cross my mind to teach my dad untill yesterday. He was browsing SCV games and suddenly ask me if that game on the tv screen is weiqi, of course is not...is reversi.

And since he so free muhahahaha....taught him GO.

First time i find something to link to my dad. Normally dun really like talking to my dad cause he dun take jokes and when i say lame things to him, he will give me a "i dont like jokes" face. Is so boring to have a dad like that. My mum on the other hand is quite lame (not the physical handicapp type of lame), that is good cause it makes life funny n interesting.

I remember there was once at my granny place when my relative ask my mum if i got a gf, then she said yes. I was like huh??? is she seeing things? So my relative carry on asking is she pretty and so on... my mum say "yar, is pretty... she has black and white face."

No comments:

Post a Comment