Saturday, October 11, 2008

I dun think anyone can understand how i feel now.


Y must you wait till i sms u then u tell me you cant go? Do you know how excited and happy i was when i know i was in this com? i spend so much time n effort finding joseki for us, planning for training hoping to get good results but is all bullshit in the end. Why must you do such a thing to me? All these times i trusted you and i keep telling myself you will change to be better, that we still have time to train and i dun wish to give up on you. But no.... i am the biggest fool. Look at all the training, look at how many times i ask you for training, look at how many different excuse you gave to run away from training and can you believe i still carry high hopes. This is the biggest joke in my life. Why cant you put yourself in my shoe? In the first place if you really dun wan to go to this thing so much y the hell did you sign up? How can you be so selfish? Is this a game seeing how much patience i have? If i have to blame someone for this, it would be me for believing and trusting you so much. You have no idea how disappointed i am with you and you have no idea how much you have hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment