Friday, October 17, 2008

Went pizza hut for lunch today......

The menu say ice lemon tea so i thought is the same one in sg, but no........ is really pure red tea plus a few piece of lemon as display.....

i dunno wat flavour this pizza is..... i only know is DAMN OILY.... As in u can really see oil in the pizza.. Food here is really oily.

Just had an adventure in china.... I ask philip is there a shop nearby which sell weiqi books n he told me i can get it in 王福井 and i remember junzhe telling me to visit this place when i got nothing to do. So i went to the information counter and ask where is this place and the lady say is very very far and is a place where ppl buy expensive items, muhahahaha...her expression is really funny, like she felt disgusted of that place... so i went to double confirm with philip (he was playing weiqi leisurely tat time) and he say is near, take cab around 20 to 30 min.... Maybe i am use to a tiny little country so i think 20-30 min is really far especially in china... I dun really like to travel alone cause my mind keep flashing image of the movie hostel and pathology

So i decided to go ahead (i am so brave) and the cab took 30min and cost 30+ yuan. When i reach that place i am surprise... is like orchard road except that the road for vehicles becomes pavement for ppl... AND THERE IS ALOT ALOT ALOT OF PEOPLE. If you are anti social or you dun really like hanging out with human beings, this is 1 place you dun wan to go.

The driver drop me at one of the end of the street and the bookstore happens to be the other end, so i have to walk through ALOT of human beings... ok..there is really alot of books there but not much interest me, in the end got 3 books.

ok being very very very naive of me, i thought getting a cab back to the com area is easy as in singapore. i am super duper wrong. I saw a row of taxi 'waiting' at the road side and i thought is so easy to get cab. Then when i show the name card of the com venue he said "this place will cost 100 yuan" i am like huh..siao.. haha the next one is worst, i haven show him the card he shoo me away like some housefly.... i tell myself, i will flag cab then...i am so wrong again.. ppl there dont queue, they just walk stright in front of you to flag and in a few minutes time there is like more than 10 ppl in front of me trying to snatch for cab....

I got abit worry cause is getting late and my experience in snatching cab is not as experience than them. So i try another road and things get worst... There are many empty taxi there and just when i thought a cab is stopping down for me, he look at me n drove off... n it happens alot of time. i dunno y.. do i have the 'no money to pay' face or the 'i am going to rob your cab' face???

So i tried another stratedy which is to wait at the shopping mall taxi stand and it took me quite a while to find one(super ulu)... the queue was getting shorter n shorter cause the cab came in like every 5 min and finally my turn. Guess what.. i waited more than half an hour for a single taxi to come in.. meantime ppl behind me get impatient and they started standing in front of the stand trying to snatch cab... haiz... somehow i got a cab n reach the com venue. Is the first time in the past 6 days that i like this place so much... to me this whole thing is damm scary cause i duuno what time i can reach back or if so suay the cab i got in dunno how to go....this whole thing will make me not to travel alone so far in future.

Oh i learn from the cab driver that 你牛 means that u r number 1 or u r good. haha, suddenly thought of the weiqi incident few years back when nie wei ping say ni niu to chen yao ye....

My friend's team lost today but they manage to win yu bin's group so in the end she got a bronze. And being a pro player is so good... we all know that when they join competition or pro selection, they r given money. But i din know they are also given allowence for food (when is already provided) and the amount is wah.....

Chan Han Siong and Yang Kai Wen, which name sound like gal, of course kai wen right?? I cant believe they think that my name is a gal name and they put my name in the female column for pair go... great.....................................

Today's excitement is too much for me... i need to rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment