Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today i finally start my " go lesson" in my camp. Am glad that they find it interesting. Realise that rather than starting on a 13x13 board, 9x9 will be a better choice for new player. Teaching them is 100 times easier than teaching pri sch kids, haha... My boss even came over to see and suddenly tell us story about weiqi which i never heard be4.

When i saw L's reply on yuri's tagboard, i dunno y but i felt alittle angry. And when I saw what house wrote on my tagboard i was really disappointed.

win win win, lose lose lose ...yar, is all about winning and losing and whether u can squeeze into the top few. Suddenly a pro comes into the pic and ppl start complaining. Oh and no one complain when xie tang and zhou xiang join, most probably because they dun have the pro cert and pro status even though their strength is almost similar to pro just that the 2 r slightly not as lucky as those who pass in the pro test.

No comments:

Post a Comment