Monday, August 31, 2009

There was quite a special event in my camp last week. My boss wanted me to promote weiqi in their officer mess so i got james, alvin, zhi xiong, wenjun and cindy to help out.

Photobucket

Setting up of the "classroom"

Photobucket

James giving the weiqi presentation....

Photobucket

Cindy helping to press the slide. My unit frend was asking me that there wasnt any rehersal between the speaker n cindy right? cause cindy couldnt get into the same pace as james so james have to say back, back back quite a few times, haha.

Photobucket

Cindy playing with my unit frend. If we exclude swa ppl, he should be the strongest player in the camp, haha. think around 12k. But cindy too evil, din give ppl face...win him on both games.

Photobucket

Some hands on pic....

Photobucket

Overall this event is quite successful just that the respond not very good. maybe not alot of ppl receive the poster thats y.


Hmmm...I find it very sad to see 2 of my frends who are once so close together not able to patch up due to some incident. Cant we put down a little bit of our pride and patch up everything? I am not involved maybe thats y is easy for me to say so but ask yourself if this fight is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment