Sunday, August 02, 2009

Today is pair go competition...

First game against mile gu and susan team was a big joke. Susan first move was center of board, meaning TIAN YUAN. So i got a bit stunned and i totally forget is pair go and without thinking i put the first move. At that moment i suddenly feel that the eyes of my opponent and my partner was staring at me. Then it strike me that my partner, minyi was suppose to play first, not me.

MUHAHAHAHAHA.... this must be a record in weiqi pair go. First move penalty 3 points!!!

but we were really lucky cause we won by 0.5

Second games was against karen and yuxiang team. I din expect to win the way we won against them cause both of them are really strong. We got really lucky in the middle game cause we somehow magically manage to capture a huge cluster of seeds.

Third game against alvin n yuri was ok even though we lost. think is normal... haha...

In the end base on small point me and minyi got first, second went to alvin/yurika, third went to yuxiang/karen and fourth went to mile gu/susan.

Challenging part is that we have to play another 2 out of 3 round with yuxiang/karen group and winner get to go japan. Dont have much pressure for these 3 rounds cause they are much stronger so i wont be expecting much.

Lastly have to thank minyi for all the training and today's 4 game. Lets try our best for the upcoming selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment