Friday, October 16, 2009

井山裕太 defeated 張栩 in todays mejin match.

I guess this is great news for japanese because 井山裕太 seems to be japan future hope.

I am amazed at the efficiency of Nihon Kin in website cause they update the new title holder almost immediately after the game. And 井山裕太 is now a 9dan.

I think everyone will be buying 井山裕太's fan in Nihon Ki-in cause only title holder can sell fan with their writings. Wonder what will he write.

What about 張栩? He must be feeling really upset tonight:(

Had dinner with family in a korea resturant last monday. Is really nice eating together with mum, dad and sister cause parent are so busy working and we only get to eat together once a year and that is during reunion dinner. Dunno isit because of age, my dad seems to change alot. We talked alot during dinner and he say he is trying to change cause he know his temper wasnt that good in the past. Well, it was rather surprise for me to hear him admit his fault cause is really really rare.. but i was even more surprise when he told us that in the past he hate to see me play weiqi cause he thinks is a waste of time and bla bla bla(negative stuff) but now he said his mind set of me playing weiqi has change to a much more positive side and will support me in playing weiqi. Somehow i was kind of touched when he said that to us.

Cindy asked me to do her a favor when i go korea next week. If is other ppl i would have said no immediately cause i really feel very emo and low this few weeks especially when i see my friends in swa. Dunno why i feel stress after hearing her request, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment