Monday, October 12, 2009

Went downtown east today with mos and jerlyn to celebrate jon's birthday cause he booked a chalet there.

We went ESCAPE theme park as we got free tickets and i am really really disappointed in the theme park. Is super boring. The last time i went was like 2 or 3 years back and there were many thrilling rides but now most of the rides were closed down and the most exciting ride is the pirate viking ship, maybe to jerlyn is the haunted house, haha..

I personally dun enjoy theme park cause i vomit easily I remembered i took this yakult ride in ESCAPE, the one u lay on your stomach and the machine start to spin slowly in circles. After the ride i vomit like mad. So i dun like to spend money to torture myself.

Anyway i decided to take this family ride (family type of roller coaster) before we leave the theme park and after the ride i found out that my wallet was GONE! I was thinking oh great... i just lost my wallet this year on april fools day and i have to pay 50bucks to replace my army ic, am i going to report lost again? But i remember clearly my wallet was with me before the ride start. Jon help to search the cabin we were in but still cant find. We even got the operator to search around but still in vain. So we went to the lost and found and they ask us to search somemore and meantime they will comms all their staff regarding my wallet. So we went back hoping to search again and this time the roller coaster seem to have problem moving. The operator magically took my wallet from in between the tracks and it had grease all over it. Haha... i almost cause final destination 5. So sorry to those who want to take the ride cause it was closed down for inspection immediately....

No comments:

Post a Comment