Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Today is Cindy last day in school. Is sad to see her leave because there wont be any more weekend gathering, no one to gossip with during class time and i will miss the noise made by her and shuan when they are at home. Now i only hear evil laughter from my korean neighbour.


Lunch in school. The "beehoon" taste average but the small side dish dumpling is the highlight, haha.


Last meal in cindy's house and she cooked korean style pancake. I think she is secretly hoping that we get kidney failure because the black sauce in the middle taste super salty, haha. Anyway the pancake is nice.


This is real life spot the difference. One cost 9,000won and the other cost 12,000won. And I ordered the more expensive one..... The chef must be laughing out loud in the kitchen.

My first pair of winter shoe. Despite wearing for the second time today, my feet still feel very cold. Cant imagine what will happen in end dec.


My best friend!! HEATER!! My place is like a fridge at night and this heater is damm helpful.

Met up with alvin and gang near my place for dinner on monday. Is good to see familiar face especially in Korea. But they all look so sick.. I should be wearing mask the next time i meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment