Thursday, December 29, 2011

It has been quite some times since I last blog. Was really busy these few days because I have to wake up at 730am for GO training and I reach home at 11pm almost everyday. I even have to do my laundry in the middle of the night. My ns life is definitely better than this, hahaha.



There was snow few days ago which lasted only 1 night but it was enough to cover the whole yongin (the place I live) with snow. It was a bad experience during the snowing night because the bus was late for half an hour due to the unexpected snow and we have to stand in open area for the bus. What make things worst is that the wind was blowing the snow into my face and eyes.


I think most people in Singapore never seen black snow before. They look like black sesame ice cream and are everywhere on the road. Not a very pleasant sight though.

Got back all my results and my efforts were paid off for one of the module because I was studying like mad for that module. Was surprise to get a B for my bible study, I can only say that the teacher is really kind but still I want to burn that boring book which I wasted so much time reading and writing the summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment