Monday, July 23, 2012

 Yup! I am still alive! Summer this year is much better because there isnt much rain compare to last year. It was like flooding everywhere in my area last year and is impossible to wear shoe if you wanna go out. Hope it doesnt start raining tmr.

I finally receive my package from korea baduk association! 4 months of hardwork (solving problems) get me this piece of paper which worth 400,000won. Thanks to the monthly magazine I manage to get it at a great discount price of 80,000won.

A korean style folder where they put the cert in. SWA should really improve and upgrade their cert, I am not saying is not nice but it looks a bit cheapskate for such an expensive piece of paper.

The content of the cert is quite similar to swa cert but they have signature of 3 pros and the president of kba. Maybe swa can get like lee chang ho, gu li and cho u, the top pro rep from korea china and japan hahaha. It will be cool right? 

They also issue a credit card size dan cert. I always hope that swa can have this too. Is something that dan player should be proud of and they can carry it with them in their wallet. We can also make this as a membership card as well.

The back of the card. I have to say this is one of the best souvenir I have gotten so far in Korea haha.

These days people have been asking me if I am going back sg after I graduate. I really don't know. Deep inside I really hope to stay 1 more year to learn GO and Korea (or either one) but everytime when I call back home my mum will keep saying that they are old already, dying soon so i should go back and start to earn money and give them, haha. And I know that if I go back I will have to focus on swa stuff which I know is going to drain a lot of my time and it defeats the purpose of learning GO for 1 more year in Korea. Lastly I really really miss sg food. 

A really hard decision.....



2 comments:

  1. You mean stay to learn Korea or Korean? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xing Wei2:56 AM

    Stay in Korea. I support you.

    ReplyDelete