Thursday, July 26, 2012

Met up with the manager of baduk tv today and we talk a lot regarding how to spread baduk tv to the rest of the world, the future of this game internationally and many other baduk related stuff. I was surprise to know that he was the creator of the game batoo, a game which was similar to go but there are many surprise elements if you play at certain spot and the biggest highlight of this game is that the image and how the player compete is similar to professional starcraft league. But due to several reasons, this game was terminated somehow.

Went myeongdong and I have never felt so happy when I saw the ost of this 2 drama



The second drama (ghost) is the best korean drama I have ever seen. I was so crazy that I waited every wed and thursday night for the raw version (without sub). And today is wednesday!!!!!! YAHOO!! The first drama was intro to me by not one, not two but almost all korean friends. When I went online to search for its info I was like wth... the actor and actress are all like aunty uncle kind, how on earth will it be nice. So out of curiosity I watch the first episode and yes... it is really nice, the humor in the show is really one of a kind. Come to think of it my korean life make out of lots of drama and ost.

My new GO set arrive!!!!! Is so good to see many creative and really nice go set being produce. I think for the GO community to improve overall and to attract more people in, creativity and constant upgrading is needed.

5 comments:

  1. how is ur new go set different from the normal ones? other than the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. the board is transparent haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. where to get these stones ?? itotally agree with your views !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Im quite motivated to watch Ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xing Wei11:02 AM

    I want the Gentlemen dignity OST.... :(

    ReplyDelete