Monday, October 02, 2006

sian

Today is polite game competition and is held in sp. We met our strongest opponent sp on the first day and i was kind of worry. Each sch send 5 players to play against each other and in the end we won by 3 aganst 2.

When i saw my opponent half of my morale was gone cause the arrangement of the seat wasnt according to my plan and it means bad stuff. In the end i lost.

I dun feel sad that i lost, only felt very disappointed of myself. Because i din try my best in the game and i keep thinking that the rest of my team members will win. I know is very selfish of me to rely so much on my team mates and not putting in my best effort in the game.

Another reason is tat before the start of the game i told myself i will lose cause i lost to my opponent in a recent com.

how can a person win when he tells himself he will lose even before the game starts?

I need serious reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment