Tuesday, October 24, 2006

trip

First day of sch for me today and i am not really used to it cause i get very tired easily in class and my class morale like very low maybe the lessons last week isnt tat fun, haha.. First period is maths and oh dear.... I dunno wat formula is it, is super long and huge. Think i am going to have a hard time passing it this sem.

Just went to suntec with jon to check out his hp battery price and it cost $38. I really think jon should change to a new NOKIA battery cause he is using some other brand battery for his current nokia phone which is quite dangerous cause u never know what will happen to the phone and worst thing is it might explode. I saw news in other country that hp do explode and since is constanly in our pocket it will become very hot and u never know wat reaction will there be.

Anway i bought a new deathnote poster in suntec costing $10 only.

My sis got this figure for my birthday...

And lastly for today entry i got this aircraft model when i came back from thailand for 21 bucks and i like it alot. In future anyone taking plane pls help me buy their plane model too.

No comments:

Post a Comment