Sunday, October 08, 2006

thai

7 more days to thailand!!!!!! Heard that haze is bad there too.

Today's weather looks good, no more haze... but my crazy sis say no good cause cant wear mask anymore. i was like err....... some screw not tighten upstairs in her... dunno y she likes to wear mask so much maybe she thinks is very cool... reminds me of the show hostel.

Today schedule is the same as every sunday, wake up at 12pm, go bugis for the 2pm class and left at 3pm, go to the same shop to have my favourite wanton noodles then take bus 61 home which takes around an hour trip.

Sat schedule is almost the same... wake up at 12pm then go bugis for the 2pm class, leave at 3 to have lunch at the wanton noodle shop and go back to the club for 5pm lesson then leave at 6pm to jurong green cc to play there.

Weekend is just so robotic for me. Is fixed!!! no change, haha. think the wanton noodles boss know me le. But is still better than staying at home cause i know i will be clued to the tv the whole day to rot.

spreeaway.blogspot.com is one of my best sec frend's online shop so gals if u r interested to shop online be sure to visit this webby. If u r interested in any item do tell me.


~~~Hazy hazy haze~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment