Monday, January 01, 2007

After i graduate from poly i will serve 2 years of NS. After which i was wondering what i would do, go uni or start working...A problem i have been facing.

Then i saw it. It really motivates me to keep working hard and is really a goal in my life.

It sounds really crazy.

I want to go to a korea university call Myongji University aand study this course 'Baduk Studies'.

Is not a say for fun thing and i have consider all the factors and i really want to go into this course. I just got a reply from the professor and i have see some big problems. First the lesson there is taught in korean so i have to start learning it. Second i have to improve my strength to near 5dan. And i have only 3 to 4 years to do so.

They only have 30 space per year.

There is no time to play around now. Have to work super duper hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment