Thursday, January 04, 2007

CHECKMATE TOD

After watching the second time of deathnote with jon n meng yeow realise Light add a 'tod' after saying checkmate, haha.

Ok, is lame.

Well, tml is the start of sch day, YAY!!!!!!!!! Is time to grab buddla's leg again...(if u know wat i mean). Oh well, boat will drift straight when reaching the brigde head.

Really surprise meng yeow got me an aireoplane model from china. Even though is far from the one i am collecting its really surprising he remembers i like plane model, Thanks so much if u r reading my blog.

Every sat will be a busy day for me, 2pm teach intermediate b class, 5pm attend dan research class, 6pm teach junior ENGLISH class. Oh my, english yea??? is really a headach cause i have to go find all the english word for every weiqi term for example atari/hane/joseki/fuseki/yose/gote/geta/DRAGON/chain/cut and so on, just hope i dont screw up everything.

Went to find lina and she agree to help me on the baduk studies admission as she is quite familiar with the proffesor of that course. She still say if i pass the degree she will help me get a job in nyp, really greatful to her.

My mum is supportive but it cost around S$4000 plus a sem and total of 4 years. A very huge sum indeed. And she did a lame thing, after i told her the cost she go dig out one of her bank book and show me saying is enough, din expect her to do that.

ok, time to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment