Sunday, December 10, 2006

guilty???

Hmmm, attended the singapore malaysia and thailand friendly game and i am so damm tired. Played 4 rounds today and 1 more left tml. Some pics.....

Teaching games by the professional to other country ppl.


Yang lao shi, nyp coach and the head coach in singapore weiqi association. I really have to admit he got real good stamina, imagine playing with 7 ppl at one time and stand for around 2 to 3 hours.

Kang lao shi. His teaching game style is standard de, surely seat down in the middle then the table is in U shape. He insist that the rest of the teacher use the same U shape too, haha...

Philip. A pro too and is my weiqi 'tuition' teacher, haha... well, most ppl think that weiqi teachers are old, hunchback with walking stick, coughing hard every 10 moved played but he is not.. haha..

My last game today made me very guilty, it make me wonder if wat i did was right.

Imagine you are me and you play till ending le but u know u lost by a few. But your opponent time is finishing too, in like 1 min left. Will you resign or u will play till his time finish up and claim the win? well, i did the later one. I feel very guilty.

Test test test..................... last min study again....

No comments:

Post a Comment