Saturday, December 23, 2006

Went to sakura buffet this afternoon for lunch with my grandparents. First time they ate there hope they will like it.

Then went toys r us to get the christmas present for tml celebration at mos house. How i wish i can open that up and play...

My sis just came back from australia and she got me quite a number of stuff...
The first thing that surprise me this is HUGE TOBLERONE....

The normal chocolate is shorter than 1 tile size but this is huge...

Very very tall.... Cant bear to eat it...

Dunno y she got me this, maybe i born in the year of rabbit thats y....

GIANT PENCIL AGAIN!!!!! I will get this almost everytime she goes overseas... She got me something like this when she went korea last year. dunno y she thinks i love giant pencil so much...haha..

This is my favourite present...... The most funny thing is in the next pic..

The eye and tounge can actually pop out....

Tml going out early to do some charity work for christmas... like setting up playing stall for kids in a carnival, hope i will have plently of fun...good nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment