Sunday, December 17, 2006

jj

Todays is a busy day... Woke at 11am today then went to my granny house for lunch. Hmm, this is the first time i have lunch there cause i usually eat outside every sat afternoon.

Decided to eat there cause the other time when i pass them the pillow i got from ikea they are kind of bored and nothing to do so decide to accompany them for a while and pass them the jade i got them from china.

Then went to bugis to teach till 4pm...

Went clark quay to get a frisbe for my friend birthday...

Went to jurong east to make a reseveration for next year reunion dinner...

Went to jurong green cc to touch up the competition tml....

Then went to my friend house to celebrate his birthday... So strange to see all the frisbe ppl there like bevan, ben, robin blah blah blah, everyone. Only bevan recognise me, the rest either forget me or dun give a damm, haha..

And finally reach home...

Sleep...

Zzzz....zzz....zz....z

No comments:

Post a Comment