Monday, November 05, 2007

Today is the day!!!

Is the lab test day!!!

I was quite nervous yesterday night and i memorise all the theory question and lucky got theory question.

So during the test we are suppose to operate some machine and i was one of the few to start. I happily on the machine and shit.... i totally forget how to choose the channel i was allocated. so i have to pretend pressing this n that and when the teacher came he say i haven choose anything.... i said oh isit? (but in my heart i was thinking OF COURSE, I FORGET HOW TO LAR).

He was very kind and guide me alone and after that when i was struggling he will somehow give me hint, haha. But overall i think i failed badly.

Lecture was as boring.

Went to club room during break and do yose question but i keep dozing off. damm, must think of ways to do question in sch.

POLITE game next week! Good bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment