Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guess i should write something about the weiqi Christmas Cup.

In the beginning we plan to have a few teams, poly teams, jc team, sec team, uni team and youth connection team.

In the end none of them team was form cause not enough ppl in some teams so james decided to rojak everyone up and random the players into 4 teams.

I got into alvin group with yuqi, guan zhong from sp, ben from raffles, wenbin from np. Out of 3 rounds i won 3 rounds not because i super strong but i somehow din encounter strong players like jc etc...

After everything there is buffet again (swa favourite hobby) plus a christmas exchange. Well, jc got my beloved choc donut from action city, muhahahahaha

This event also reflects how badly weiqi is being spread in the youth generation. Getting ppl to form up teams is already a problem.

Ok, today went to bishan swa to do some training. It really require great discipline to seat there to replay pro games, do questions cause u will get tempted to use the com. I failed alot of times (train the most 1 to 2 hours)and i am determine to train today(at least 5hours) so i used a method today. I load a movie on the net which require super long buffering time and mean time i go do my training. I tell myself that i train hard now then later i can treat myself to a nice movie:) (i am so easy to bluff). Well, it somehow work for me, hahaha. After the whole thing i feel really tired but i like the feeling of my brain fill with info.

Watched saw 5... hmmm... gross as usual but ending not nice. the twist at the end is so expected. BOOO....

No comments:

Post a Comment