Monday, December 15, 2008

Today is jurong green weiqi fast game and is my first time joining cause i have been helping out as organizer in the previous 2 years.

Summary of today's game:

Game 1: shan huanqi
well, i was in bishan yesterday so i know she will be my first opponent for today. Was abit stress on this match not because i scare lost to young girl but i was once her teacher and whenever she see me now she still call me chen lao shi and imagine i lose to her, muhahaha... But at the same time i am really curious how much she improve since philip say she is one of the future female star and she is in the elite weiqi class for kids. Our game was not as intense as i expected, everything was according to my playing style, grab land, no fighting yar world peace... haha. She din really put up a fierce fight compare to my previous encounter with jie hui.

Game 2: Mr Lee from korea
I wasnt expecting him cause i din think he would win jin xin lai(mr lee round 1 opponent) so is kind of surprise for me. This game is easy in the beginning cause alot of his move are huan (slow), hahaha i cant believe that i am saying other ppl's move are slow when i am so famous for my huan moves. Due to all the huan moves make by my opponent i became quite slack and thought is a sure win but when it come to yose, a bunch of my seed got eaten and it became a sure lose match for me. But somehow due to his greediness i manage to capture more bunch of it stones making this my tyco number 1 game. (i have 3 tyco match in this com)

Game 3: xie tang
well..... no comment, muhahahahahahaha Learn alot through the review but i am just too too sensitive to his mocking tone during review. well, is xt we r talking here so i will try to get used to it.

Game 4: dunno name
is a uncle from china who wear spec whom xt say is quite strong. anyway this is 1 game tat make me feel like slapping myself, throwing all the stones at myself, banging my head with the weiqi board (ok, no use cause is soft) and many more.... cause is a winning game and i lose it. When i place my move at one useless gote place i immediately saw a huge flaw in one of my piece but is was too late. At that moment i wish i could point at a direction to distract him so that i can undo my last move but haiz.... felt so angry of myself tat i slam 3 seed on the board to resign (pls dun follow, is very rude n bad). This kind of feeling is so arghhhh....

Game 5: ex sp
he is whampoa cup group b champion. Played bad for this game cause i wasnt able to calm down from my last match. It was a sure lose game for me but miricle happen when he ans one of my yose move without thinking. i was shocked cause is not possible to make this kind of mistake. In the end i tycolly won this match.

Game 6: jin xin lai
a p6 kid.... this game is the most exciting one cause there are big exchange here n there and i was really confident to win when in yose. But then a disgusting move of mine in yose cause a few seed to be eaten. In the end i won by 0.5. Isnt this tyco again?

Even though i win 4 out of 6 i felt very disappointed of my game played (as usual) and the opponent i won are not really strong so nothing to be happy about. i can imagine the type of comment i am going to get when review of game by yls.

No comments:

Post a Comment