Monday, December 08, 2008

Was reading hajin's blog and i found this article written by her on her recent match which is won by 0.5.


I am happy but so exhausted. As you can see in the article, I won a match today. The game lasted over 7 hours and it was really complicated. I have read and read millions of variations and counted territories hundreds of times. Actually I was slightly behind at the endgame but my opponent made a few mistakes in countdown, accordingly I could reverse the game. When I felt certain that I would win by a half point, I was so relieved. This game was quite important to me for some reasons, which are followed;


1. The best 4 players get the next year’s main tournament seed. (Which means I don't have to play at the preliminary round next year!!)

2. I’ve never experienced the best-three final match yet. (For this, I must win one more game though)

3. It was the last main tournament that I wasn’t eliminated yet.

4. I knew that there would be an article on this game and I didn’t want to translate about my defeat.

However apart from all the reasons, I hate losing. haha (who wouldn't?)


haha, point 4 is lame though... haha. Is rare to see pro writing about how he or she feel about their match especially when is a 0.5 win.

So sad, the phone i want (m600i) is no longer in market. I went to sim lim and one of the sales person say this phone is ice age / dinosaur already.... OK...new target... sony ericsson G700 business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment