Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RANDOM POST.....


Was doing last min shopping with my mum last week and we came across this japanese snack store selling this cookie....

I have to admit i am abit strange. I dun really like the fruit banana but i like the banana flavour so i got really attracted to this cookie....
Is kind of expensive... 30 plus i think... Sad thing is it doesnt taste as good as it look :(
Hajin help me got 朴永训's signature last dec when cindy was in korea training. Hajin told me that i was really lucky because she wanted to give up helping me get his signature cause he din went to the dojang till the last day cindy was leaving korea...haha. The korean word below his signature is daniel in korean...
This sat will be the start of my korean lesson from jin xin lai's mum. wenjun, cindy and my sis is coming alone to learn too. 안녕하세요

No comments:

Post a Comment